Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

All Forums

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

78161757 12226

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

12924751 2933

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

1513964 830

Software

Software including ModusToolbox, PSoC Creator, WICED Studios and Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux .

116306919 15365

Battery Management ICs

Infineon's TLE9012DQU is a multi channel battery monitoring and balancing IC for various lithium-ion battery applications, with integral functions like voltage and temperature measurement, cell balancing, and isolated communication with the main battery controller, including self-diagnosis features. The TLE9015DQU iso UART Transceiver IC is used in battery systems for enabling the communication between the main microcontroller and multiple TLE9012DQU units in a daisy-chain configuration. This forum welcomes discussions, queries, and insights on battery management systems and devices.

11910 52
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Soram
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I've cloned project from  github from this link : https://bitbucket.vih.infineon.com/projects/CCSESS/repos/mtb-example-anycloud-mqtt-client-optiga/browse... Show More
GrCa_1363456
Non Volatile RAM (F-RAM & NVSRAM)
A 1 Mbit SPI FRAM (FM25V10-G) appears identical to a 1 Mbit SPI nvSRAM (CY14V101Q3-SFXI) from a user perspective.What are the key differences between ... Show More
MiHu_1533901
USB superspeed peripherals

Should the minimum RESET# pulse width at power on be measured using Vil or measured using Vih?

jgilb
USB superspeed peripherals
We would like to get some insight from the CX3 team RE: SPI RX DMA to USB data alignment   We are using the CX3 (CYUSB3065-BZXI) for a SP... Show More
ilHw_4713311
ModusToolbox™
Hello. Tool: Modustoolbox 2.2 Target: CYBT-413055-02   How can I avoid build error with "undefined reference". I do need "snprintf". I add #include "s... Show More
purplepig
Studio Bluetooth
I have just bought a CYBT-353027-EVAL board, and I have installed WICED Studio.This page says "Paste the folder in the WICED Studio 6.2 folder path …\... Show More
henryj
Legacy microcontrollers
I wish to debug a legacy board using a MB96F637RB processor to do some reverse engineering and modification of existing code. MY plan was to use a MB2... Show More
TJ
PSoC™ 6
I have a Vision Display graphic lcd, it uses UC1701 driver I think it supported in GUIDRV_SPage.  CE223726 has an example on how to use the emWin usin... Show More
AcSp_4798551
ModusToolbox™
Dear Sirs, I am not able to compile my current project (TARGET:CYBT-413055-EVAL) anymore - no idea why. When building the following message occurs: /b... Show More
DWOBSER73
PSoC™ 4
I am getting frequent debugger crashes, while debugging my PSoC creator project. I am using a MiniProg4 programmer. Environment:PSoC Creator 4.4 (4.4... Show More