Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Product Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.

43894353 11153

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.

7618055 2696

Other Technologies

Discussion forum regarding Other Technologies including Power Management and Clocks topics.

753278 722

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm working on PSoC 4BLE. I want to store the data in SD card. So i'm using SPI as a emFile. I'm getting the folder created in my SD Card & ... Show More
KJ_1509691
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I successfully programmed the kit along with the bootloader and found it to be working satisfactorily. I am using the serial port program mo... Show More
adpac_1560036
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Each time when I build a project, the header files I've included into interrupt service routine files are getting deleted.    Its becoming a re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am using  CY8C5868AXI-LP035. According to the data sheet the output from VDAC is 1 Mega samples per second. but when I run the test code (... Show More
adpac_1560036
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When using the counter in the above said modes, it is not getting reset after reaching the max period. but it resets after coming to zero.  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Some data packets are seemed to be missing in serial reception from Neurosky mindwave mobile sensor at 57600 baudrate. I don't know if it is due to ac... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Greetings,    I'm making a small modification to a project that appears to use various global variables declared as 'xdata'.    I added my own variabl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I create a simple MY library project in which create one header file i.e simple.h and one source file simple.c and write one routine in simpl... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, i'm trying to transfer content of an array (SRAM) to a ControlRegister via DMA CPU Request, i'm trying to transfer 1 element of the array per ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm designing a 'hardware only' 3 channel DAQ system using an Analog Mux, DelSig ADC, and DMA. The ADC is hardware triggered at a 500us rate, with... Show More
Category Information

Product

Microcontrollers (MCUs), PSoC, Memory, Automotive, USB, Wireless and Other Technologies.