Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
George_32bit
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi! Where can I get board design file for zcu111 for PowIRCenter software?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Nishanth
100 solutions authored 10 likes given 100 replies posted

Hello @George_32bit ,

Thank you for contributing to the Infineon Community.

I have included the below link for all the details including the configuration files related to ZCU111 Evaluation board.

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/xilinx-SoC-FPGA-power-reference-design/Xilinx_Zyn...

Regards,

Nishanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Xiangrui
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 50 likes received

Hi,

Thanks for posting.

We have noticed your request and will work for it.

BR,

Xiangrui

0 Likes
Nishanth

Hello @George_32bit ,

Thank you for contributing to the Infineon Community.

I have included the below link for all the details including the configuration files related to ZCU111 Evaluation board.

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/xilinx-SoC-FPGA-power-reference-design/Xilinx_Zyn...

Regards,

Nishanth

0 Likes

I can't find .pcd file for PowIRCenter at your link. could you attach this file in a message?

0 Likes
Nishanth

Hello @George_32bit.

.pcd files are the board design files that are used for the initial design in the PowIRCenter GUI.

However, if you want to burn the configuration into the NVM, .pcd files should be converted to the 3-column text file in .txt format.

The configuration files available in the link are directly in .txt format which can be used to do the programming on the part.

Kindly refer to page 37 - 24 File Format of the  PowIRCenter Installation and User Guide for more details.

Regards,

Nishanth