config wizard for sbc issue

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
sammy
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor - Avnet(GC)
First reply posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hi,

I'm using TLE9262-3BQX, downloaded tool of config wizard for sbc,the configuration of VCC3 in register HW_CTRL bit 7 in toolbox is different from datasheet, which should i follow?

微信图片_20220706102232.png

微信截图_20220706102444.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello, 

It is expected behavior, the marked registers below can be changed in the next "power on" only once it is set. 

Meanwhile, I got feedback from the development team. The issue with GUI will be fixed in the next version. 

Vishnu_Nambrath_0-1657192082877.png

Regards 

Vishnu N

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Vishnu_Nambrath
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello, 

Thanks for pointing out the issue. 

We have raised an internal request for the same. 
Meanwhile, Can you please measure VCC3 when you uncheck the box? Is it same output voltage as VCC1

Regards, 

Vishnu N

0 Likes
sammy
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor - Avnet(GC)
First reply posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hi, 

Yes,Same as VCC1,Maybe the register mapping is right but description is wrong, and also VCC3 voltage configuration is valid for one time only after device power up.

0 Likes

Hello, 

It is expected behavior, the marked registers below can be changed in the next "power on" only once it is set. 

Meanwhile, I got feedback from the development team. The issue with GUI will be fixed in the next version. 

Vishnu_Nambrath_0-1657192082877.png

Regards 

Vishnu N

0 Likes