WLC1115 communication

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
sbl
Level 4
Level 4
25 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hi,

I'm interested in using 
WLC1115 for our wireless charging project. I need to clarify these points:
1- WLC1115 can communicate with different receivers using QI protocol (FSK & ASK), right?
2- For our project, the transmitter should know the receiver to be charged using the ID. Does WLC1115 supports this?
Where can I find the communication part in the source code of WLC1115?

Regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution
Wang_Fred
5 questions asked 100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hello, 

Please get contact with your local sales rep or distributor for double checking this request.

Thanks,

Fred

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Wang_Fred

Hello,

1- WLC1115 can communicate with different receivers using QI protocol (FSK & ASK), right?

> Yes.

2- For our project, the transmitter should know the receiver to be charged using the ID. Does WLC1115 supports this? Where can I find the communication part in the source code of WLC1115?

> The communication code is wrapped into Qi Stack library, which includes Qi Policy manager / Communication manager / Object manager / Power manager, and HAL layer. Those parts code could not be visible, and only .h files existing in mtb_shared qistack folder. You may refer to the introduction to the WLC code to get fully understanding - https://github.com/Infineon/mtb-example-wlc1-ptx-epp

Thanks,

Fred

0 Likes
sbl
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
We have the evaluation board of WLC1115 and it will be nice if we can get the code visible. Is it possible?

Best Regards,

0 Likes
Wang_Fred

Hello,

Sorry, the source code of Qi stack could not be shared publicly. For general application, you can directly use the demo project with Qi stack library. The function is normal.

Thanks,

Fred

0 Likes
sbl
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

it could be shared with an NDA?

0 Likes
Wang_Fred

Hello, 

Please get contact with your local sales rep or distributor for double checking this request.

Thanks,

Fred

0 Likes