Using XDPL8210 on a XDPL8105 custom board

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
GeGa_1196981
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Hi,

I been trying to replace the XDPL8105 with the XDPL8210, since the first one is out of stock, and I was wondering if this is possible?
the mayor hardware differences are 2 pins the uart port for communication and the pwm vs dimming voltaje
right now I can program the XDPL8210 on the board and I have disable the pwm function, so far so good
but the problem is the parameters are a little bit different, I have tried to set it as close as the XDPL8105, but my power supply won't turn on, just keep flashing, so what should I take in consideration to make it work, what else should I have to do different, I'll leave both files in the attachments.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pranava_YN
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

XDPL8105 csv file can not be directly used with XDPL8210. Please download XDPL8210 csv file from your website. then based on excel simulation tool do the parameterization.

Best regards,
Pranava

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Pranava_YN
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

XDPL8105 csv file can not be directly used with XDPL8210. Please download XDPL8210 csv file from your website. then based on excel simulation tool do the parameterization.

Best regards,
Pranava
0 Likes