Unable to access FTP server to download setup files

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Kiran_R
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello All,
Recently I purchased https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/power/dc-dc-converters/digital-multiphase-controllers/gang-p...   PMIC programming Adaptor to program IRPS5401M. I followed user Manual instructions to get access for Setup files. Unfortunately didn't work. Let me know if there is a way to get access to setup files

Thanks 
Kiran

0 Likes
1 Solution
Shiva_C
25 solutions authored 50 replies posted 100 sign-ins

Hi,

Request you check the below points.

1. Clear the Temp/Cache folder and reboot the system

2. The browsing enhancements maybe not enabled in Internet Explorer. You can fix this issue by disabling the Web-based FTP option on your browser. Note that you may need administrative rights to perform this task.

Thanks,

SPCH.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Shiva_C

Hi,

Thanks for posting at Infineon Community.

As explained in the User Guide, we hope your system has met all the system requirements. If not request you to ensure the same. (For system requirements Refer user guide and follow the steps as mentioned on Page No.2).

When you are following the steps to Download PowIRCenter Gang Programmer what is the exact error you are facing let us know. Can you share any specific error message with a pop-up window is coming that can help us to resolve it.

Thanks,

SPCH

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Kiran_R
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Thanks for reply, Here I am attaching screenshot showing what error I am facing when I try to access FTP server

0 Likes
Shiva_C

Hi,

Request you check the below points.

1. Clear the Temp/Cache folder and reboot the system

2. The browsing enhancements maybe not enabled in Internet Explorer. You can fix this issue by disabling the Web-based FTP option on your browser. Note that you may need administrative rights to perform this task.

Thanks,

SPCH.