Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
rwj112358
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First question asked Welcome!

I use stm32G431RBT6 to communicate with the tle82453 by spi.

For tle82453:

The clock is from extern 25Mhz accurate clocks. The divider  is 6.The spi is slave,with spi clk from the stm32G431.The MOSI and MISO are connected to stm32G431 too.

For stm32G431RBT6:

When I  configure the spi clock  with 25Mhz,and divider of 16.The communication is normal without error.

But when I configure the spi clock with other values,e.g,21.25Mhz(The max frequency of stm32G431RBT6  170 Mhz divided by 8 ),and divider of 16.The communication will fail in debug.

I wonder whther the clock frequncy and the spi  frequncy of tle82453 are limited in some cases.I would be appreciate for your

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pranava_YN
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Yes indeed, the Functional Range of the SPI Clock Frequency is limited @ max 8MHz. To ensure correct functioning, please use parameters within specified limits.

Best regards,
Pranava

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Pranava_YN
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Yes indeed, the Functional Range of the SPI Clock Frequency is limited @ max 8MHz. To ensure correct functioning, please use parameters within specified limits.

Best regards,
Pranava
0 Likes