The power amplifier 999 power switch is broken, the safety is broken, and the transistor C2073 is hot when it is connected directly.

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MarshallKenn
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

The power button broke, the safety burned, and changed the insurance, and then I connected myself directly over the switch and was able to turn on the machine. I accidentally found that there seemed to be a sound channel that changed the input, but it didn't work. I found that the transistor C2073 was hot and I was a rookie these days. I have made up some circuit knowledge on the Internet these days. I'd like to fix it myself and ask the masters to help me send it up. Is it OK to change this resistance?

c75c10385343fbf2ba91d842a07eca8065388f15.jpg

0 Likes
1 Reply
Meghana
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello MarshallKenn,

Can you please let us know product name that you are referring here. We need to have a look at schematic to know which resistance you are referring to. We will be able suggest you the solution after we have a look at it. 

Regards

Meghana