TLF35584 Safety Manual

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21977
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Hi - is there a safety manual for the TLF35584?

We're using this device in conjunction with the TC364 (for which we've got the safety manual) but I can't find any safety data for the TLF35584 on the MyICP collaboration platform.

thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
User21977
Level 3
Level 3

Ok - thanks Meghana, I do have access to the restricted docs via the collaboration platform for this device but I didn't realise I needed to specifically request access for the safety documentation, I'll ask my local FAE.

Regards,

Ian

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Meghana
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello Ian Wylie,

Yes. There is a safety manual for TLF35584, but unfortunately we cannot share it on a global forum like community. Hence request you to contact your local FAE or create a ticket via mycase system. We will be glad to help you out. 

Regards

Meghana R

0 Likes
User21977
Level 3
Level 3

Ok - thanks Meghana, I do have access to the restricted docs via the collaboration platform for this device but I didn't realise I needed to specifically request access for the safety documentation, I'll ask my local FAE.

Regards,

Ian

0 Likes