TLF 35584 SPI communication error

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
SanRio123
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked First like given 10 sign-ins

I tried to configure QSPI to communicate to the TLF35584. but when I tried to read DEVSTAT register , in response  I am getting 0xffff . I am not able figure out where I missed configuration. 

Evaluation board: TC387QP

I have attached my source file ... help me out to understand where i missed

0 Likes
5 Replies
SanRio123
Level 1
Level 1

kindly help me out here what I am missing ....I tried lot of different scenario but no Luck

0 Likes
SanRio123
Level 1
Level 1

does we have press WaKE button on board. ? ...TLF is not responding to anything 

0 Likes
SanRio123
Level 1
Level 1

do we have press wake button on TC387WQP board before configuring TLF35584

0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Check if there is a traffic on MRST, if yes then CS, CLK and MTSR to TLF is working. Otherwise you must check this signals. You selected the correct pins you use for TLF SPI? 

Change line:

spiMasterChannelConfig.base.mode.clockPolarity = SpiIf_ClockPolarity_idleHigh;

to

spiMasterChannelConfig.base.mode.clockPolarity = SpiIf_ClockPolarity_idleLow;

0 Likes
buldi
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted Welcome!

Hi,

Based on the code, you want to read the DEVSTAT register (0x27h) but from what you write in the program you read the register something about RWDCFG1 (0x0eh). The sent value should be a composition -> cmd (01b) + 0x27h + 0h that is 0x6700h. And the returned quantity is about 0x8001 -> the thread is not set (1 because it is in the INIT state).

0 Likes