Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Spartan2614
Level 1
Level 1
10 replies posted 5 likes given 25 sign-ins

Hi ,

I have been trying to run LIN  conformance on my hardware  in which LIN Transceiver ( TLE7257SJ) is used.

In LIN conformance  one case to generate Bit error .Byte 1 , stop bit .

In this test case vector tool generate Disturbance event while ECU response to any request over LIN bus , so when ECU start responding the Vector tool will generate error on first data byte response and expecting that ECU will aborted transmission one next byte  frame boundary.

But with Logic analyser,  I can see in LIN bus disturbance event create Framing error but this framing error is not visible  before LIN Transceiver between MCU and Transceiver line.

Below is attached image for logic analyser , want to confirm will this spike will be Introduced In TX pin of Nor in LIN transceiver.

Thanks 
Ashish 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

TLE7257 complies with ISO 7637-2, i.e. TLE7257 has been tested against Automotive transients Pulse 1,2,3a,3b (Refer Datasheet 7.3).
And spike at LIN bus cannot propagate to the TxD pin as its an output driver and cannot propagate to RxD as RF-Filters are implemented at the Receiver section provided the spike is within the filter time.

Let me know if there are any further queries

Thanks

Anil

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AnilKumar
First question asked 50 solutions authored 10 likes received

Hello,

May we know what microcontroller you're using for LIN Interface?

Thanks

Anil

0 Likes

Hi Anil, 

I am using NXP MCU (S9KEAZN64AML),  interfaced with the LIN transceiver through UART.

wanna confirm whether Spike Created by CANOe on the LIN bus will that spike will be visible to the TXD line of the Transceiver.

Thanks 

0 Likes

Hello,

TLE7257 complies with ISO 7637-2, i.e. TLE7257 has been tested against Automotive transients Pulse 1,2,3a,3b (Refer Datasheet 7.3).
And spike at LIN bus cannot propagate to the TxD pin as its an output driver and cannot propagate to RxD as RF-Filters are implemented at the Receiver section provided the spike is within the filter time.

Let me know if there are any further queries

Thanks

Anil

0 Likes