Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ChrisWa
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First question asked Welcome!

We are in the development phase of a project using the PXM1310 and PXE1110 controller ICs. Up until now we have been using PowerCode to configure the parts but once we are in production we would like to load the configuration automatically via I2C during board testing at the same time that we load the other programmable parts on the board. we would like to do this without having to use the PowerCode graphical interface, which requires user intervention. However, the standard datasheets on the product page do not contain any information on part programing or internal registers. Where can I find information on the internal registers etc that would allow me to program the internal NVM of these parts? Alternatively, does PowerCode have a command line interface that we could use to automate programming? 

Note that our production volumes are too small and production lead time too tight for us to order pre-configured parts directly from Infineon.

0 Likes
1 Solution
echen3
Employee
Employee
First solution authored First reply posted Welcome!

Hello Chris:

there are two options for your case. option1 is my recommendation.

1.  Using 3rd party programming machine to do pre-programming before SMT. You can contact Dediprog/System-General/hilo, their machine can support it.
  2. download the programming guide document through myicp , but you have to sign NDA before. then you are able to update config file without PowerCode software.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
echen3
Employee
Employee
First solution authored First reply posted Welcome!

Hello Chris:

there are two options for your case. option1 is my recommendation.

1.  Using 3rd party programming machine to do pre-programming before SMT. You can contact Dediprog/System-General/hilo, their machine can support it.
  2. download the programming guide document through myicp , but you have to sign NDA before. then you are able to update config file without PowerCode software.

0 Likes