Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
kumarluc
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor
5 questions asked 10 sign-ins First reply posted

Hi

I need CAN IC with SPI & 5V supply voltage. I have checked TLE9255W but it is having Vbat 5.5V minimum.

Please advise if we have any other option.

Regards

Lucky Kumar

0 Likes
1 Solution
Albab_A
5 likes given 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hello Lucky,

Thanks for the query.

Do you want to 5V battery supply voltage (Vbat) or transmitter supply voltage (Vcc). Because TLE9255W does have a 5 V supply Vcc.

If you can check the application diagram here in the datasheet  you can notice that Vcc is coming out of the LDO output whose input is coming from Vbat. So Vcc=5 Volts is powering the Tx as an "independent" supply in addition to Vbat.

Albab_A_0-1704355001654.png

Albab_A_1-1704355034515.png

Best Regards,

Albab

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Albab_A

Hello Lucky,

Thanks for the query.

Do you want to 5V battery supply voltage (Vbat) or transmitter supply voltage (Vcc). Because TLE9255W does have a 5 V supply Vcc.

If you can check the application diagram here in the datasheet  you can notice that Vcc is coming out of the LDO output whose input is coming from Vbat. So Vcc=5 Volts is powering the Tx as an "independent" supply in addition to Vbat.

Albab_A_0-1704355001654.png

Albab_A_1-1704355034515.png

Best Regards,

Albab

0 Likes
Albab_A

Hello Lucky,

Please let me know if your query is resolved or you need further assistance?

Best Regards,

Albab

0 Likes