Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
johnsontsai
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor - Weikeng(GC)
First reply posted First like given 5 sign-ins

Hi all :

My TLF35584 AURIX-Companionboard can not link when I plug in microUSB wire.

And seems XMC4400 not work.(Because the XMC indicator LED no flash.

Some one could help me and instruction me how to debug this Board ?

By the way my TLF35584 AURIX-Companionboard Aurix reversion is SAK-TC275TP-64 Rev.DC. XMC4400 Reversion is F100KS12 Rev BA.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Albab_A
5 likes given 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hello,

For the Firmware of XMC 4400 which is used in your board  you need to go through creating a case at Microsoft Dynamics as we cant share the confidential information at this platform.

Our technical support team will assist you further with your query. To raise a case, please visit the Infineon website and navigate to the "Support" section. From there, you can create a new support case and provide the necessary details related to your query. You can follow this link to create a case https://mycases.infineon.com/

Coming to your next question to update the Firmware of XMC you need to check whether the GUI has an option or not . From what i see if the GUI doesn't have the option and this won't work from what i see. So i believe it won't be possible to update the FW.

Best Regards,

Albab

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Albab_A

Hello,

Can you please check with these suggestions-

1. Can you please ensure that the power supply is stable and within the specified voltage range importantly.

2. Please check that UIO stick has latest updates and working properly. And also check the JTAG/SWD connections.

Additionally, did you checked with our EVAL board manual for proper functioning. It is step by step complete guide.

Please check it here. Since it is a confidential document, it will open if you have MyICP access. As we cannot share the confidential document at this platform. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Albab

0 Likes
Albab_A

Hi,

Additionally, can you share the picture of the GUI interface what is displaying there?

Best Regards,

Albab

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
johnsontsai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Albab :

We already follow "Infineon-TLF35584-Evaluation-Environment-UserManual-v02_10-EN" and attach file is GUI unconnected status Picture.

By the way , When we plug in the microUSB and wire it to Notebook. The PC USB device didn't detect any device.

So that's why I want update XMC4400 FW first. Because XMC4400 is in charge USB to Aurix communication.

So Could you guide me how to update XMC4400 FW , And if possible Please provide me XMC4400 FW.

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Albab_A

Hello,

For the Firmware of XMC 4400 which is used in your board  you need to go through creating a case at Microsoft Dynamics as we cant share the confidential information at this platform.

Our technical support team will assist you further with your query. To raise a case, please visit the Infineon website and navigate to the "Support" section. From there, you can create a new support case and provide the necessary details related to your query. You can follow this link to create a case https://mycases.infineon.com/

Coming to your next question to update the Firmware of XMC you need to check whether the GUI has an option or not . From what i see if the GUI doesn't have the option and this won't work from what i see. So i believe it won't be possible to update the FW.

Best Regards,

Albab

0 Likes
johnsontsai
Level 1
Level 1

Got it ! We will ask our question by Mycase. Thanks your advise.

0 Likes
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

1: Is the jlink driver installed on your computer? If not, please install it from the link below:
2: If the device is still not recognized after installing the driver, check whether the hardware circuit has connection problems and whether the power supply is normal.
3: Do you have another kit on hand, and can the onboard jlink be recognized by the computer?

0 Likes