Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Semion_Nemirovs
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First like given First reply posted

Hello everyone!

I am designing a board with a Versal SOC, and to reduce risk we are interested to use as much of the power design implemented in the Xilinx EVBs as fits the power estimation of our application.

Some of the components used have their full datasheets listed on the Infineon site, but some (like the IR35215) have a 3 page brochure that's missing critical information.

I would also like to understand which of the use-cases described in the Versal Power Solution presentation is closest to what was done in the EVB.

Is there a specific location that I can look for this information? Do I need to request the datasheet of each device separately?

We also require pricing and longevity information for all devices in question. There is a list in the EVB user guide.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Nishanth
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello @Semion_NemirovsNemirovs,

Thank you for contributing to the Infineon community.

Most of the datasheets are available on our website. Datasheets of some of the components like IR35215 are restricted and can only be shared under NDA.

DB359 Demo Board demonstrates scalability for the Vcore rails from 2-phase to 8-phase to cover from 40A to 300+A for Xilinx Versal with IR35215 and TDA21472. It does not replicate the use case which includes other parts.

Contact the local FAE for Pricing and longevity information on the parts.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need further clarification on this topic. 

Regards,

Nishanth

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Nishanth
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello @Semion_NemirovsNemirovs,

Thank you for contributing to the Infineon community.

Most of the datasheets are available on our website. Datasheets of some of the components like IR35215 are restricted and can only be shared under NDA.

DB359 Demo Board demonstrates scalability for the Vcore rails from 2-phase to 8-phase to cover from 40A to 300+A for Xilinx Versal with IR35215 and TDA21472. It does not replicate the use case which includes other parts.

Contact the local FAE for Pricing and longevity information on the parts.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need further clarification on this topic. 

Regards,

Nishanth

Thank you for the quick reply!

I understand topics like NDA, pricing and longevity are to be discussed with an FAE.

However, your site only lists the mailing address of the local representative in Israel. And I could not get any contact information from the support chat.

If you have this contact information, please share it and we will continue this with the relevant person.

0 Likes