Infineon Cross to Linear devices PN: LTC4416

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Daniel
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First question asked First like given

I'm looking for an Infineon cross to Infineon Cross to Linear devices PN: LTC4416. The cross-reference tool comes up empty-handed, but PIN compatibility is not necessary, so I'm wondering if there is something similar that the cross-application missed? Is there a product family I should be looking into?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Meghana
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for posting on Infineon community. 

Unfortunately, there is no direct functional replacement for LTC4416 in Infineon product portfolio. In order to suggest further design solution, we would need some information about your application. 

Can you please let us know, how these switches are used and application circuit if possible. With that we can suggest possible solution with Infineon products. 

Regards

Meghana 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Meghana
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for posting on Infineon community. 

Unfortunately, there is no direct functional replacement for LTC4416 in Infineon product portfolio. In order to suggest further design solution, we would need some information about your application. 

Can you please let us know, how these switches are used and application circuit if possible. With that we can suggest possible solution with Infineon products. 

Regards

Meghana