IR3806x analog mode

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
User19535
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Arrow(GC)
100 sign-ins 25 replies posted First comment on blog

Dear Sir,

following the datasheet circuit, I revise the EVM as below circuit but failed to work in analog mode.

anyone has used it in analog mode? it would be highly appreciated if you could give me some advice, thanks.

1p8.jpg

0 Likes
6 Replies
Frank-Eltan-BV
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

We have designed a board, using analog mode, (but we have Vo>2.555V).  As a try can you unassemble 2.1K connected with Fb. And see what happens. 

0 Likes
User19535
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Arrow(GC)

Dear Frank, 

I have another port for 3.3v in analog mode , could provide me your circuit of  Vo>2.555V?

I tried to remove 2.1k with FB , the vout shows 0.052V same with before, thanks.

0 Likes
Frank-Eltan-BV
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry, I can not provide circuit, it is of our customer. Can you change 2.1K to 500 ohm?  (and change the other resistor too to get 3.3V)

0 Likes
User19535
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Arrow(GC)

Dear Frank,

just provide IR38062 VSNS/FB/RS pin connecte circuit, no need to all circuits.

moreover the Vref default should be 0.5V.    should I change the fb resistor 2.1K to 500ohm? 

0 Likes
Frank-Eltan-BV
Level 1
Level 1

Change the 2.1 to 500, change the 5.6 to 2k8 to get 3.3

0 Likes
Frank-Eltan-BV
Level 1
Level 1

Vo > 2.555V : implement same resistor divider network for RS+ (see figure 6 datasheet)

In case you want ELTAN BV to give you support, you can contact us via: www.eltan.com

0 Likes