Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
calitechltd1
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First question asked First reply posted

Hi everyone, I am reparing a Plasmer TV and I need to get a replacement for a Power management IC part No. ICE3BR1565JF.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Daisy_T
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 25 likes received

Hello Calitechltd1,

Since the part  ICE3BR1565JF was discontinued >10 years ago, we don't have a datasheet for it now. But we have an application note based on ICE3BRxx65JF may help. Please clik here for the AN.

Best Regards,

Daisy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Daisy_T

Hello Calitechltd1,

The part ICE3BR1565JF  , package PG-TO220-6 is discontinued, no direct replacement for it.

If for a part with similar functions, please refer to our CoolSET products here.

calitechltd1
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First question asked First reply posted

OK Thanks, Would you have the datasheet for the ICE3BR5165JF so I can get the pinout to see if I can get one of the coolSET to work? Thank you for your reply. 

0 Likes
Daisy_T

Hello Calitechltd1,

Since the part  ICE3BR1565JF was discontinued >10 years ago, we don't have a datasheet for it now. But we have an application note based on ICE3BRxx65JF may help. Please clik here for the AN.

Best Regards,

Daisy

0 Likes