ICE2A265

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
cluccitti
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked First like given

Hello community, i am looking for a suitable replacement of the ICE2A265. I have been looking into the coolset portfolio and see so many different models, can you address a choice with minimal adaptation effort? Application can be considered much similar to a universal power supply

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anshika_G
First question asked 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello,
Thank you for posting on Infineon Community.

As per your query, I have found ICE3A2065ELJ(with a fixed frequency of 100kHz) as the replacement. It comes with the same specifications as ICE2A265 with some useful features such as built-in soft start time, built-in basic with extendable blanking time for over load protection and built-in switching frequency modulation (frequency jittering ). 
Please find attached the application note.
Please let me know if it satisfies your application need. 

Thanks and Regards,
Anshika

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anshika_G
First question asked 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello,
Thank you for posting on Infineon Community.

As per your query, I have found ICE3A2065ELJ(with a fixed frequency of 100kHz) as the replacement. It comes with the same specifications as ICE2A265 with some useful features such as built-in soft start time, built-in basic with extendable blanking time for over load protection and built-in switching frequency modulation (frequency jittering ). 
Please find attached the application note.
Please let me know if it satisfies your application need. 

Thanks and Regards,
Anshika

0 Likes
cluccitti
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked First like given

Hello Anshika, thanks a lot for your very quick answer, it saved me a certain amount of time. 

Thanks and best regards

Cesare

0 Likes