How to obtain M3GB12028S

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
bc3000
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First reply posted First question asked

Hello,

I'm looking to get a quote on this part number.   However, I talked with a contact at Infineon and they said Infineon only sells to distributors.  They said contact Mouser/Digikey, etc.  But this part number is not listed on Mouser or Digikey's website. 

I'm writing here to ask a recommendation on who to contact to quote this part?  I'm also seeking to understand if there is any commercial equivalent parts (not rad hard) with similar performance.  There is not much information online about this part.

1 Solution
Guruprasad_A
25 likes received 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi @bc3000 ,

M3G series is a High-Reliability DC-DC converter that is not available through distributors such as Mouser or Digikey. Please note that Infineon Technologies no longer offers the High-Reliability DC-DC converter.

"High reliability DC-DC converter"

Best Regards,

Guru

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
DennisS_46
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

This is a very specialized part from our high-rel group. Who told you that we only sells to distributors?
---- Dennis Seguine, Lead Principal Applications engineer

0 Likes

I'm not sure - but he also said to post on this forum.  So maybe he was 50% correct.

I found the hirel sales team email so I sent them a message to see if they could help.

0 Likes
Guruprasad_A
25 likes received 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi @bc3000 ,

M3G series is a High-Reliability DC-DC converter that is not available through distributors such as Mouser or Digikey. Please note that Infineon Technologies no longer offers the High-Reliability DC-DC converter.

"High reliability DC-DC converter"

Best Regards,

Guru

0 Likes

ah ok thanks

0 Likes