Er

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Venkatesh_b
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins First reply posted First like given

Hi Infineon team,

I have one doubt regarding ICE2HS01G LLC IC for 2.5KW EV charger.i am taking 2KW reference design.

Kindly advice what are the changes required either in Hardware and software to increase Power from 2KW to 2.5KW.

voltage range is 60V,40A is required.

To develop at this range advice/suggest me Hardware changes required like Mosfet ,diode rating LLC transformer and choke etc

Thank you,

venkatesh B

0 Likes
1 Solution
Guruprasad_A
25 likes received 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi @Venkatesh_b ,

Refer to Section 6 Hardware Modification for more details on the parameters that must be modified or verified. And

1. 600V CoolMOS CFD7 super-junction MOSFET are recommended for use for HV and LV MOSFET, like IPW60R018CFD7,
  2. For rectifier, 6th gen CoolSICTM  Schottky diode have better performance than Si ultra-fast diodes are recommended, like IDH16G65C6. Total number of parallel device is subject to thermal behavior.
  3. For the magnetic component requirement refer section 3 of AN_201710_PL52_001.

Regards,

GA

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Guruprasad_A
25 likes received 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi @Venkatesh_b ,

Refer to Section 6 Hardware Modification for more details on the parameters that must be modified or verified. And

1. 600V CoolMOS CFD7 super-junction MOSFET are recommended for use for HV and LV MOSFET, like IPW60R018CFD7,
  2. For rectifier, 6th gen CoolSICTM  Schottky diode have better performance than Si ultra-fast diodes are recommended, like IDH16G65C6. Total number of parallel device is subject to thermal behavior.
  3. For the magnetic component requirement refer section 3 of AN_201710_PL52_001.

Regards,

GA

0 Likes