48V BMS and Devtools for TLE9012DQU & TLE9015DQU

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Orbiter
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like received First question asked

We are planning to move our development from another vendor to something else. Beeing complete new to Infineon I would like to throw a ton of questions at you 🙂 Also because of our lessons learned with the current vendor. Target: 48V BMS 16S (=8S+8S) Automotive use, 1-2 CAN , including contactor operation, current, voltage and SOC/SOH monitoring. Questions: - How is your IDE? How do we actual program the controller? I saw a very nice GUI in your BMS video- but that is maybe only for the demo, not for development? Or? - Is your IDE complete or do I need to purchase an extra debugger / programmer? - Are there libraries/ APIs available for your BMS/Aurix/ CAN components? Maybe even GUIs? - Can your 12S chip handle beeing connected to only 8 cells? - Is there a "Lets get started" kit recomended? Is it possible to test or get sample or a loaner? - I would like to know more about the GUI from the BMS video, it looked like an IDE somehow, very curious.

0 Likes
1 Solution
waltherc
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First solution authored

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anupama_A
50 solutions authored 10 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @Orbiter ,

Could you please share the link of the video you're mentioning?

Best Regards,
Anupama.

0 Likes
Orbiter
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like received First question asked

Hello Anupama,

yes of cause, sorry:

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/battery-management-ics/tle9012dqu/#!?videoId=DGF_4KGX7pUms1j...

I am mostly interested in your TLE9012 and 9015 together with your Aurix board, as shown in the video. 

Will the source code for this be included? So that I can build my application from there? Also having access to the code used for the GUI?

Are there libraries and help available? If possible I really would like to have a look, it looks very promising

0 Likes
SuhasBobade
100 sign-ins 50 replies posted 25 solutions authored

Hi,

Thanks for posting queries on the portal.

1. Mentioned GUI is available for users to download. 

2. For programming and tools  required, Kindly refer TLE9012 user manual given in the below link.

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/gated-document/tle9012dqu-tle9015dqu-user-manual-8ac78c8c7e7...

3. 8 Cells can be connected to this IC.

If you still have any doubt kindly let us know.

BR,

Suhas

0 Likes
waltherc
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First solution authored

0 Likes