IR component identification

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
ThibB
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked First like given

Hello,

I have this IR component but the reference was erased more than 10years ago. But today i am looking for the datasheet of this component.

Is this something you can found with the enclosed picture ?

Thanks for your help

0 Likes
1 Solution
Abhilash_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Thank you sharing the circuit.

Going through the application circuit and the ratings of BUK9620, I was able to conclude that the Mosfet IC in your circuit has to be AUIRFZ34N. 

It is a N channel HEXFET from the Automotive MOSFET family of Infineon. It has an inbuilt zener diode as pointed out by you. 

The datasheet spec of HEXFET AUIRFZ34N closely matches with that of BUK9620. More details about this product can be found here

This is an estimation based on the available spec and ratings. The available data on the IC is not sufficient to exactly guess the MOSFET. Only the lot number and the date code is visible on the IC. 

Regards,

Abhilash P

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Abhilash_P

Hi,

Thankyou for posting on the Infineon Community. 

Can you please tell us a bit about the circuit where this MOSFET have been used?

The voltage rating, topology, used gate driver, package etc. 

This might help us to narrow down our search internally. 

Regards,

Abhilash P

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi,

I dont have a lot of information about this, you can find enclosed the circuit board. The function is to calculate the amount of energy released by a solenoid after a shut off switch. Energy is holded with the 51V diode

Initially the IR mofset should have been a BUK9620, but in reallity an IR ?? was choosen, i dont know why.

And in our board the Zener ZY51V is missing, but the circuit is working normally, so we think there is a zener ~51-53V in the IR mosfet

regards

0 Likes
Abhilash_P

Hi,

Thank you sharing the circuit.

Going through the application circuit and the ratings of BUK9620, I was able to conclude that the Mosfet IC in your circuit has to be AUIRFZ34N. 

It is a N channel HEXFET from the Automotive MOSFET family of Infineon. It has an inbuilt zener diode as pointed out by you. 

The datasheet spec of HEXFET AUIRFZ34N closely matches with that of BUK9620. More details about this product can be found here

This is an estimation based on the available spec and ratings. The available data on the IC is not sufficient to exactly guess the MOSFET. Only the lot number and the date code is visible on the IC. 

Regards,

Abhilash P

Hi Abhilash_P,

Thank you for your help, it will be very usefull for me,

Regards,

0 Likes