text on schematics disappears!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PeSi_1583586
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

Recently, in PSoC Creator 4.3, if I insert a piece of text into a schematic, As soon as I click outside the edit box the text reverts to 'Enter Text'! If I double-click on the 'Enter Text' to edit it the text I previously entered is still there, disappearing again when I click outside the edit box!

Pre-existing text is displayed normally. however If I edit this text by double-clicking it to open the editor, then add or modify the text, the changes disappear once I click outside the edit box (displaying the original text). Double-clicking on the original text again to open the editor shows all the text including the recent modifications!

How can I make recent new and modified text to be visible on the schematic?

0 Likes
2 Replies
AlenAn14
500 replies posted 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @PeSi_1583586 ,

I tried creating a text using the annotation tool in PSoC Creator 4.3 but the same stays without any issues for me and the edits that I make are also reflected.
Hope you are using the annotation tools as shown below

AlenAn14_0-1639755868766.png

Are you observing the same even on a fresh project?
Can you please share the project which is showing this behavior?

Regards
Alen

0 Likes
PeSi_1583586
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 5 replies posted

Hi @AlenAn14 

It appears to be just this one project. I tried it on an older project and also created a new project and they both worked as expected.

Yes, I am using the annotation tool as shown in your screenshot.

I am reluctant to share the project publically, as it contains proprietory information! Is there some way I can share part of the project with you only?

Regards

Peter

0 Likes