smif v1.50 not showing in psoc creator 4.3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ViCh_2676191
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted First reply posted First question asked

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate SMIF in my project. Using Posc creator 4.3 and PDLv3.1.2. The maximum downloadable smif component (when I right click project and update components) is 1.10 but in the documentation here, at the changelog, I see that it has gone upto v1.50. Will I be able to use the latest driver in my psoc creator project?

PSoC 6 Peripheral Driver Library: SMIF (Serial Memory Interface)

Thanks,
Vimal

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Vimal,

The latest PDL library version 3.1.3 offered for PSoC Creator has the latest version as 1.10 for the SMIF Component. Please refer to the PDL API Reference Manual present at this path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PDL\3.1.3\doc".

The PDL API Reference link that you have shared is of the psoc6pdl library thats offered with ModusToolbox. We recommend creating your application in ModusToolbox for PSoC6 devices.

Reference Links:

(1) PSoC Creator PDL v3.1.3

(2) ModusToolbox Software

(3) Getting Started with ModusToolbox

Regards,
Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Vimal,

The latest PDL library version 3.1.3 offered for PSoC Creator has the latest version as 1.10 for the SMIF Component. Please refer to the PDL API Reference Manual present at this path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PDL\3.1.3\doc".

The PDL API Reference link that you have shared is of the psoc6pdl library thats offered with ModusToolbox. We recommend creating your application in ModusToolbox for PSoC6 devices.

Reference Links:

(1) PSoC Creator PDL v3.1.3

(2) ModusToolbox Software

(3) Getting Started with ModusToolbox

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes