run time error problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

at sudden, whenever some code write, 'assertion failed' happened.

I read some topic about this problem, and cypress employee said 'solve it after 3.2'

but No.

what can i do?

PS. some solution that write code 'assertion' read , but my problem is not concerned about that.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

As you can see there are no complains about errors in the clang-library in the forum since Creator 3.3.

I would suggest you to de-install creator, download and re-install the latest version from Cypress website. I also suggest to use the default installation path and not drive 😧 (just to make sure)

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

As you can see there are no complains about errors in the clang-library in the forum since Creator 3.3.

I would suggest you to de-install creator, download and re-install the latest version from Cypress website. I also suggest to use the default installation path and not drive 😧 (just to make sure)

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

😞

I tried to do way that you suggest, but after installing again, this problem happened again.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Do you have a chance to use a different PC? Are you using a standard windows? Network??

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

absolutely, I use a standard windows 7, and also use certified network. 

I thought that this problem is caused by internal system conflict. whenever I shut down the window, 

some problem happen caused by psoc_creator. (index error?)

after re installing windows, I will reply.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

When all fails, get in contact with Cypress directly:

At top of this page select "Design Support -> Create a Support Case" and describe your problem.

Leave phone number, timezone and time to call you. Cypress can help using remote control of your PC.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

it also did, so some employee said

'I am routing this case to one of our engineers supporting BLE products to assist you further with this query.'

thanks for your help

0 Likes