pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-044

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just purchased the pioneer kit above and installed PSoc 3.3.  When starting a new project I do not get a window open that allows me the choice of processor or design kit as described in the application note for PSoC  designer or as described in the training video 101 #4.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the Forum!

Probably you are using the wrong program: You should install Creator 3.3 , not Designer (which is for PSoC1s only).

When starting Creator you are moved to the "Start Page". There you find near the left a scrollable area where kits and examples can be selected.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Welcome in the Forum!

Probably you are using the wrong program: You should install Creator 3.3 , not Designer (which is for PSoC1s only).

When starting Creator you are moved to the "Start Page". There you find near the left a scrollable area where kits and examples can be selected.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bob

Thanks for you prompt response. I am using Creator 3.3, my mistake. Start page comes up fine. The choices on the left link to the Cypress web site for documentation. The create new project does not open the window I described above for selecting the kit or processor.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

The New Project dialog has changed with 3.3. I think the 101 video is a lot older than Creator 3

Bob