Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi All,        PSoC Designer 5.0 SP5.0 does not call PSoC Programmer for programming. For programming, one small sweet window pop ups and indi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        When i use cube ice and 21x34 pod practice modify IO port,    Pod only connect P17 to voltage meter, no other external component.    the code ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello everybody! I need help on a project that uses 20 power switching FETs in a circulating form which turns ON two groups of five FETs each with on... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi        I am experiencing this error while trying to compile my main.c. After consulting the IDE Guide and user manual I have found very vag... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm using Designer 5 sp4.5 (although the same applies to sp4a), I spread the workspace over 2 monitors and like to use 2 Vertical tab groups, one wit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Dear Forum,    I am planning to migrate to the CY8C29466 and would welcome suggestions and hints.        So far I've been working with the Inv... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi,        I am working on cy3214 PSOC eval usb evalution board. I have installed Psoc designer 4.3v. This board uses cy8c24794 IC. I am tryi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        My case use 21434 to bulid CSD application, (Vdd = 3.3V)    host require less than 1mA power consumption in idle mode,    and use I2C to contr... Show More
MR_41
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        The latest version of PSoC Programmer, version 3.05 is released. This release supports the new PSoC Designer 5.0 SP4 release. The programmer m... Show More
Rolf_Nooteboom
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi,        PD5.0 SP4 is hanging when the message "Loading debug symbols . . . " appears. I tried several POD clock frequencies.        Regards... Show More