Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Just upgraded to PSoC Designer 5 SP 6. When I compile and click on errors listed in the output from Build screen, Designer no longer jumps to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I'd like to know if the boot table is stored in its own FLASH, or if it's stored in program memory. If its stored in program memory, what is t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi        I'm starting with PSOC'S but I have a problem trying to use the DAC, it seems that the Designer doesn't find the DAC9.h file, I'm us... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        i am trying to use a uart for a design, when its placed on the design. They are no interrupts vecotr generated in the interrupts tab of the de... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Is there any kind of quick start guide or tutorial for PSOC Designer 5.0? I'm looking for something similar to the PSoC_Express_c2_1_Tutorial ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi,        I am working with    PSoC Designer 5.0 SP2, For    clear all placements In PSoC Designer 5.0 they mention as follows            "If... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hello all,        I bought a kit with Cypress PSoC and got MiniProg CY3217 with it. I have Linux at home. How can I program PSoC with this Min... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hello,        I have a CY3269N Lighting Starter Demonstration Kit and I want to see the program which is implemented on the chip and to modify... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi Support team,        My name is "Shaik", I am new to "Embedded Systems". I have confused with few components of "CY3210 MiniProg1 MiniEval... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        QP-nano is an ultra-lightweight, open source, state machine framework and preemptive kernel for developing real-time embedded applications. QP... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.