PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions
PSoC Designer 5.0 SP5.0 does not call PSoC Programmer for programming. For programming, one small sweet window pop ups and indicates the status of programming. But to check detailed status while programming, PSoC Programmer can be used. Now PSoC Programmer 3.06 is available for download.
Brijesh Show Less
Pod only connect P17 to voltage meter, no other external component.
the code make me confuse. (PS. Designer 5.0)
PRT0GS &= ~0x08; //disconnect from global bus
PRT0DM2 |= 0x08;
PRT0DM1 &= ~0X08; //DM[2:0]=100, Slow strong high, high-z low
PRT0DM0 &= ~0x08;
PRT0DR &= ~0x08;
PRT3GS &= ~0x02; //disconnect from global bus
PRT3DM2 |= 0x02;
PRT3DM1 &= ~0x02; //DM[2:0]=100, Slow strong high, high-z low
PRT3DM0 &= ~0x02;
PRT3DR |= 0x02;
P17 is modified to low normally,
then modify P31 ,
P17 become high.....
Can any one tell me why ? please.
I forget the P17 and P31 both connect to analog bus....
Forget my stupidity. Show Less
Hello everybody! I need help on a project that uses 20 power switching FETs in a circulating form which turns ON two groups of five FETs each with one group opposite to each other, leaving the five FETs in between of each side OFF (perpendicular).
Each opposite group of five FETs would circulate CCW with adjustable frequency of up to 2KHz by using a pot.
Does anybody have a sample project like this? Also, which files on PSoC Designer needs to be done or updated when changes are made?
I'm planning to use the CY8C27543 TQFP Chip
Anything would help!!
I am experiencing this error while trying to compile my main.c. After consulting the IDE Guide and user manual I have found very vague explanations of this error. I hope you can throw some light on this. I use PSoC designer 5.0 SP4 and CY82C29466-24PVXI
The error message is as follows:
Generating test2 project...
process_begin: CreateProcess((null), cpsoc.exe --msgdisable=845: off --asmlist --errformat --chip=CY8C29466 --WARN=0 --OPT=asm,9 -C -q -I./lib -IC:/PROGRA~1/Cypress/Common/CY3E64~1/tools/include/CY8C29~1 -Olib/obj/adc.obj lib/adc.asm, ...) failed.
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
C:\PROGRA~1\Cypress\Common\CY3E64~1\tools\make: *** [lib/obj/adc.obj] Error 2
test2 - 1 error(s) 0 warning(s) 11:17:58 Show Less
I'm using Designer 5 sp4.5 (although the same applies to sp4a), I spread the workspace over 2 monitors and like to use 2 Vertical tab groups, one with the chip design, the other with the source code I'm working on, that way I can always see the 'hardware' while editing the software.
no matter how many times I save the workspace, when the project/workspace is reopened, it reverts to a single tab group (see attached file). Surely the workspace includes the set-up of tabbed windows, am I missing something?
I am planning to migrate to the CY8C29466 and would welcome suggestions and hints.
So far I've been working with the Invention Board and its CY8C27443. I have also used it to program the same chip on an external board via ISP. Software-wise I have worked with the included PSoC Designer version 4.0 build 865.
Since the Invention Board cannot program the CY8C29466 my plan is to buy the CY3210-MINIPROG1 evaluation.
My questions are:
- while the pinouts of the two chips seem to be identical, I was wondering what people's experiences are with drop-in replacement regarding existing designs
- software-wise, how problematic is the conversion of CY8C27xxx projects to CY8C29xxx
- as version 4.0 does not support CY8C29xxx and the latest 5.0RC doesn't include a free C compiler, are there any intermediate versions available that would support both?
- is the CY3210-MINIPROG1 sufficient?
- any additional hints?
I am working on cy3214 PSOC eval usb evalution board. I have installed Psoc designer 4.3v. This board uses cy8c24794 IC. I am trying to download a project which is got by installing the designer using Psoc programmer. It is showing that it is connected but when clicked on program it will show busy and fail. it is not getting programmed. so i want a example project built with cy8c24x94 device family and cy8c24794 device.
Thanks and regards Show Less
host require less than 1mA power consumption in idle mode,
and use I2C to control work/idle,
so that, i can't use sleep timer,
because maybe lost wake up command.
Read AN47310, than try analog blocks off,
but... 21434 without ARF_CR,
second try , analog buffer off ,
ABF_CR0 in 21434 without PWR bit .....
Now, my solution is IMO=6MHz,
Please tell me,
how to power off analog block with 21434 ?
What can i do to reduce more power consumption in ilde mode ? Show Less
- Removal of .NET packages from the installer. This has reduced PSoC Programmer download and installer to <30MB.
- Installer tests user's system and, if not in compliance, will prompt the user to install the correct .NET framework (prompt with Microsoft link).
- PSoC Programmer now supports the CY3240 USB-I2C Bridge kit from the COM level.
- Provides hardware access to the CY3240 USB-I2C Bridge through high level API's.
- Expansion of the existing COM level support.
- PSoC Programmer 3.05 now ships with the Clock Programmer. This programmer is built on the PSoC Programmer COM and utilizes the CY3240 USB-I2C Bridge tool to configure Cypress Clock devices. We will continue to expand the Clock support in the future. The user may launch this programmer from the Start Menu > Cypress > Clock Programmer 1.2.
- PSoC Programmer 3.05 also offers a substantial increase in new device support over PSoC Programmer 3.00.0.93. Please see the release notes for a detailed listing of new devices. CY7C604xx, CY7C643xx, CY8C20x36, CY8C20xx6, CY8C22x45, CY8C21x45, CY8C28xxx, CY8CTST201, CY8CTMG201, CY8CTST300, CY8CTMG300, CY8CTMA300, CY8CLED03D0x, CY8CPLCxx, CY8CLED16Pxx.