Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
odissey1
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, I typically use Creator 4.0 and by default *.cywrk and *.cyproj extensions are configured to be opened using Creator 4.0. I recently installed Cre... Show More
shilpasonone04
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello All,                I am trying to develop my module using CAN Communication Protocol, Here I am using CY8C4147AZI-S465 and for CAN Communicatio... Show More
Diesel999
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
    Hi  I am Mr Novice trying to program a CYC8KIT to receive data from an identical CYC8KIT. Some background.  I am trying to rebuild my product the ... Show More
EthanHQaQ
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, Recently I tried to use StripLights component from WS281xLib on the CY8C4146AXI-S455, while I met the error seen as attached.  Is that because ... Show More
Etry
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am using PSoC Creator 4.3 and my team uses git for version control. On my projects, whenever I "add existing item" or "remove from 'project_name'" t... Show More
willrow
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, Recently I have been playing with the CapSense block in PSoC 4.3 with the specific aim of trying to maximise the rate at which I can poll the e... Show More
PascalS
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello, I'm using a CYBLE-416045-02 Controller and want to read out some registers from an external I2C sensor. I followed Infineon's instructions how ... Show More
alexr
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Since PSoC Creator still requires Windows, I've been trying to get it to run on a Windows 11 on ARM64 installation. I've tried a variety of systems, b... Show More
pbedesign34
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a product that uses a CY8C29556, but due to the chip shortage it is not available. For a temporary sub, I've found the CY8C28533, which might w... Show More
Praba
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am Using the Controller CY8C29466-24SXI . In that Just Configuring the Port Pin to Turn ON And OFF the LED . But Controller Not responding its Point... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.
Top liked authors