Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    I've read that you can put assembly in a separate "8051 Keil Assembly File". Is there a way to create functions in your main.c code to call ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I am facing a problem with using new IE9 software. When I installed it, beta or Release candidate, PSoc becomes unusable.     And I don't want... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    i want debugging with the ICE-Cube, the CY3280-20x66 board. If i start the debugger the message comes    Runtime Error!    Program: ... \PSoc D... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello    I have found a bug in PSoC Creator. I'm sorry if this is a duplicate, but I don't know where should I look for current bug reports (and where... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
               These orderable software CDs are now available for both PSoC Creator and PSoC Designer software tools. The software CDs are bundled wit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello    I try command line compilation. Make all like in article . I write bat file      set PSOCTOOLS="C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Designer\5.1\Co... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I can't find the information of mini-prog3 at "Select Debug Targrt" windows, so I can't doing on-chip-debug.    I had re-install the PSoC Creator 1.0 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Dear all:    I need to modify and compile an old project in this new company , the project is built with psoc designer 5.0 sp1. There is some error w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
PSoC Designer 5.1 Service Pack 1.1is available now at:    www.cypress.com/go/psocdesigner    The PSoC Designer 5.1 SP1.1 release was needed to support... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Members of the Cypress Developer’s Community    Your opinion is extremely important to Cypress. This is why we occasionally send surveys to you. We le... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.