Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

JeMe_288686
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I got an illegal macro name in PSoCGPIOINT.h Generated by PSoC Designer 5.1.2101.0         As this file is generated by Designer, I can't modify it, i... Show More
BoDo_289176
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I can set bookmarks with CTRL K K, or do a Find and set bookmarks to all result lines, but how do you use the bookmark?  I am sure that I am missing s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello PSoC1 Developers Tomorrow, as part of our continuing series of free PSoC webinars, we are hosting live one-hour training sessions to introduce ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello PSoC1 Developers Tomorrow, as part of our continuing series of free PSoC webinars, we are hosting live one-hour training sessions to introduce ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Recently I've updated Psoc Creator    Afterwards I experienced problems with latest PD(5.1SP1)    When I startup projects the main projects screen is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
HI       I tried to generate the triangular wave using DMA , LUT and VDAC, but even my beta version doesnt have the option DMA Wizard. Please help me ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Reading the data sheet for the USBFS component suggests that the PSoC Creator will eventually have a feature for supplying the USB device serial numbe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
         I am pleased to announce that starting this week, the Cypress Applications Engineering team will host live, instructor-led, weekly webinars ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        PSoC Creator1.0 SP1を使用しています。 Build時に以下の様なエラーダイアログが出力されます。 これはどの様に回避すれば良いか、何か情報がありましたらご提供ください。 "アプリケーションのコンポーネントで、ハンドルされていない例外が発生しました。[継続]をクリック... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi everyone,    I mentioned it on another thread, but I though it deserved its own thread.    It would be great if there were somewhere to share compo... Show More