Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
     Are you running out of 8051 code space in your PSoC 3, even after applying all of the Keil C51 compiler's optimizations? If you're using PSoC Cre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
PSoC®3 and PSoC®5 devices feature a Direct Memory Access (DMA) engine, which can used for data transfer between on-chip elements without any CPU inter... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi, I used the multiple topology wizard for placing DelSig or LPFilters in any allowed position until some days ago. Something changed in the basic se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Greeting all...    I am trying to update to sp2 on a vista machine and the insatller repeated crashes at about 7/8 of the way thrrough the install of ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,    I have PSocEval USB CY3214 board and the mcu included is CY8C24094-24AXI, I downloaded PSoC designer 5.1 and programmer 3.1. When I try to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Can anyone help with this:    I use the line    const struct array[0x800] __attribute__ ((section ("EEPROMDATA")));    in the C source to place an arr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    where would I find information on the differences between the functionality provided in the embedded C libraries and what is provided in non-em... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
It's great to see that Creator starts working with commercial tools! I am an embedded software person and somebody else is responsible for the hardwar... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I would like to build systems all based on one architecture. As PSOC1 is somewhat limited in memory space and performance, that should be preferably P... Show More
rotec_264361
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,     I read in the press release that Creator and Keil microvision will work together. For PSoC 3 Creator has been using the Keil compiler anyhow. ... Show More