Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm trying to update from PSoC Designer 5.1 SP2.1 After update manager checks for available updates  an error is shown that sais: "Unable to get updat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi    I am organising my work at the moment as a number of projects inside a single workspace (rather like Eclipse one would think).    However, becau... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am really interested to find out whether there is any actual work in progress on bringing the SD card support in PSoC Designer again.    The matter ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
  Upcoming Component Packs               PSoC Creator 2.0 is now on the web with some valuable new components:             S/PDIF for Audio transmissi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Creator 2.0 features many new components, the S/PDIF Transmitter is one of those. It is supported by DMA, offers 8/16 and 24-bit sample length and sup... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am unable to register PSoC creator tool.Everytime i provide my login credentials,a message in red appears as shown in the screen shot. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
It would be really great for design documentation if we could name the bits in a control register.    Right now the component labels them control_0, c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
To whom it may concern,    I have the EBK and downloaded the 1.0 version of code for development when I bought the EBK from Avnet a couple months back... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
After updating / installing PSoC Designer 5.2 the registration cannot be executed. A red exclamation mark appears beside the (valid!) email address an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
    Am a final year student  currently working on a project titled 'EMG Based Pattern Recognition System for Prosthetic Hand'. I have the acquisition ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.