Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

JOLO_264146
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    question is in the subject: is it possible write inline assembly for PSoC5? For PSoC3 is possible; there are several post about and it appears ... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I just started debugging a project made with creator 2.0 ang got the following errormessage         Device 'PSoC5 CY8C55*8AXI-060*' was successfully p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello PSoC1 Developers I'm Paul Clark, Marketing Manager for PSoC1 Development tools. I wanted to tell you all about a web-based training for those n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Sometimes the programming somehow becomes much slower than normal speed. I have to restart my computer to make it normal. Restarting Creator does not ... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         I am studying the datapath on the PSoC Sensei blog at the moment, and I was wondering:    In Verilog, there are functions such as shifting... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,         Is it possible to insert a custom build step in Creator 2.0? We can do this is every other IDE (MPLAB, Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.)  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi everyone.    I'm really getting to grips with PSoC Creator now and I am overall very pleased with it.    However I have 2 enhancement requests....... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,         When I place a digital component, and build the project, does that component generate a Verilog file ?  Is it possible to see this ver... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In case you haven't noticed it yet, earlier this week Cypress released Component Pack 1 for PSoC Creator.  This is the first of many component-only re... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    unfortunately when a  function is declared as reeantrant (with CYREENTRANT) it is not possible to watch local variables when debugging. Is ther... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.