Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    According to knowledge base, the timer_writeCounter() API has problems, was it fixed in the the latest release or we should still use the worka... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
As I am a bit older now, I have to look more frequently into different files checking for declarations, names #defines etc.    In PSoC Creator is a wo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
It's spring time in San Jose and Cypress will be a partner on the ARM Booth #1227 from March 27-29, 2012.    You will have the opportunity to talk to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Seoul – SOUTH KOREA              March 21st, 2012    Shenzhen – CHINA                       March 22nd, 2012    Austin, TX – USA                      ... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In PSoC Creator 2.0 it is possible to set a breakpoint that stops execution when a variable is accessed, read from or written to. The variable is give... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         I'm trying to use the CY3218 CAPEXP1 kit with PSoC Designer 5.2 however when I create a new project I cannot see the kit in the catalog. I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The PSoC 3 and PSoC 5 hardware filtering engine can deliver fast, high order, high accuracy filters. The Digital Filter Block (DFB) works seamlessly w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,         I'm tring to build the sample code I downloaded from the Cypress WEB for the PSoC FirstTouch kit, when I build I get 2 x errors:    Starti... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi all,         With PSoC Creator 2.0, the following Development Kit projects will fail.    CY8CKIT-050 - LowPowerDemo    CY8CKIT-001, CY8CKIT-010  - ... Show More
ShBa_282106
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 dear all!      I have a CY8C001 kit. As per your suggestion i have downloaded PSOC creator version 2.0 and tried to build some example projects on it... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.