Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I would like to see more options in the device selector.    Especially, I would like to be able to filter results on the availability of Fixed Duncti... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Apparently the LED module refers to the need for the user to    use Shadow Registers, but datasheet does not convey the module    takes care of this f... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The nomenclature on plots is confusing.         "Nominal" should be changed to "desired" or "ideal"         "Expected" should be changed to "PSOC actu... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Would be nice if right clicking in either of these views a .bmp or .jpg picture of    just that part of the desktop view could be saved. Including whe... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
How do I send you a direct email ? On the topic of Rewards Points and    Wireless kits I posted earlier. http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=2492&rID=68285... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I tried hard to understand the "Component Author Guide" but some things are not quite clear to me:    When I want to design a component that uses seve... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
This is simple 8bit square wave oscillator.         Example soon.         Kamil Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I found a very minor bug in PSoC Creator 2.1.0.607    It may not even be a bug - what do you think?    If you have multiple files open and you select... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Simple 8bit PWM component.         Kamil Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Simple 8bit DeltaSigma DAC. (altera forum is my inspiration)         Kamil Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.