Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Build this into Designer as a tool, takes 2 R's and user has a    level translator w/o using a PGA and/or a fixed reference to do it.         Do not j... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have three CY8CKIT-001s for sale. The first two kits are complete (mainboard, daughterboards, psu, progger, etc.) The third kit is missing the prog... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Build this into Creator as a tool, takes 2 R's and user has a    level translator w/o using an OpAmp and a fixed reference to do it.         Do not ju... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Some comments about the LCD displays Cypress ships with DVK -         1) They are puke green, there are several high contrast displays, like white on ... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
This is a bit off-topic, but the amount of double posts (with identical time-stamps) is a bit annoying! I already wrote some (!) emails to the site-ad... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Take a look at this thread, tool should flag this problem -         http://www.psocdeveloper.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8753         Regards, Dana... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
There is no constant defined for Shiftreg_RET_FIFO_NOT_FULL like shown on page 10         Bob Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
There is still an error in PSoC Designer 5.2    csprintf(Buffer,"%8.3f",FloatNumber)    returns part of the second argument ("8.3f") instead of the co... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I would like to see more options in the device selector.    Especially, I would like to be able to filter results on the availability of Fixed Duncti... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Apparently the LED module refers to the need for the user to    use Shadow Registers, but datasheet does not convey the module    takes care of this f... Show More