Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Any thought given to upgrading this utility to handle upgraded current version of Imagecraft compiler ?         http://www.psocdeveloper.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9&p=10&hilit=stackwalk#p10... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 this is my program                  #include <m8c.h>        // part specific constants and macros    #include "PSoCAPI.h"    // PSoC API definitions ... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Since installing PSoC Creator 2.1 I have noticed that it is less responsive then previous versions.    The mouse doesn't move about the screen smooth... Show More
MarkH_61
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Attached is a library of three DACs that provide alternatives to acheive more than the native 8-bits of resolution found in the PSoC3 and PSoC5LP devi... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In the example projects, specifically the ADCINC and ADC10 projects,    you use floating point math to display the voltage read on the LCD.         I ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Would be great if there was a Wireless Forum category.         SCD Enahncements -         1) Allow simultaneous graphing and datalogging.    2) When d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I'd like to connect a port pin and pass it's state to a datapath register(d0 or d1) and do alu.  Can anybody tell me how can I wire a port pin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello All,    When I boot up the Cypress Update Manager software and click "Check for updates", I see a "No Updates Availible" message. i have PSoC Cr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
One Cypress emplyee mentioned a problem with PSoC5 compiler issue.    Could Cypress engineer confirm this?     http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=2233&rID=70185&message=posted Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Please, i have 4 PCB ready to programmed for end-use.    What software versions / kits do i need to program / debug firemware for CY7C63743 MCUs?     ... Show More