Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
It's not really important (I think!), but Creator (both 2.0 and 2.1, maybe 2.2?) never successfully finds the internet connection to Cypress.com, so f... Show More
OlPe_282281
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    at this time I write a multi module implementation of a PSoC component in verilog. The top level module instanciates here 2 other modules wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
if I start one, would anyone use it? I'd start it on the freenode servers, where a lot of channels exsist for electronic stuff?  Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I am working on project with another engineer who is doing the hardware design. What is the best approach for merging our software into one? Th... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
This thread points out the continuimg need for a more complete, in depth    device filterable selector tool. I would add one advantage of web tool, as... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am trying to force stack in a 256 byte part to start at a different address, eg. resize it.         In Compiler/Linker manual I can find a command l... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In deisgner, if you try to add a custom linker file, "Ciustom.LKP", you    cannot, the add file options do not have a .LKP choice for the type of    f... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Continuing discussion on variable usage. Attached.         Regards, Dana. Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Having recently discussed the use of global and local variables with Dana, I could not help but writing a bit of explanation for those who are not so ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When placing the I2Cm module, it states it will setup the pins you select in    the properties window, however when you look at the pin properties win... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.