Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
In the ICE Cube user manual there is no spec shown for allowed    current consumptioin on target board, of 250 mA. Document should    be updated.     ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am using an application with a simple master (PSOC) and a slave device.         When I issue R/W commands to Slave, I accumulate the return values f... Show More
YaIs_283501
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        hi to all. I am trying to make custom components. I read PSoC Creator Component Author Guide(http://www.cypress.com/?docID=41594). But I don't... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello,    PSoc creator has an issue where so-called unused variables are optimized out despite the fact they are written to more than once. C compiler... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Several of the forum posters suggest periodically added features that    would be nice in Designer or Creator. But I do not see any Cypress     person... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I had work some weeks on a SD Card interface module for PSoC 3, the module is not stable yet, i get read and write operations, read operation work alw... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When users configure analog chains on single supply applications,    confusion often rises as to offsetting and dynamic range and input    common mode... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When users configure analog chains on single supply applications,    confusion often rises as to offsetting and dynamic range and input    common mode... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
One of the most common errors users make is to not issue a module_x_start()    command. Causes lots of forum posts and Cypress employee time lost.    ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
One of the most common errors users make is to not issue a module_x_start()    command. Causes lots of forum posts and Cypress employee time lost.    ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.