Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
         The counter component does not have the ability to unselect the presence of an Enable. It is always    shown. If enable is tied logically hig... Show More
TiMi_264191
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi    I have returned to efforts to use CapSense and my experiments with the TUNER show that I should use a Calibrated Slug rather than a finger. I ha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
#include <device.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h>    *******************************************************************************/ void ma... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        hello,        I install psoc creator a while now and I need to register keil compiler.        When I click on "Get LIC via internet" I have a ... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi. I have some questions about psoc creator: 1. How to find (highlight) the wire (eg NET_1234) or all of the pieces of wire  (eg BUS_LCD [0]) 2. How ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
sorry if this is already public knowledge. i scanned the forum quickly and didn't see anything.    i thought i noticed a strange thing each time i ope... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi all    Im making simple OneShot module component. Working fine but please help me with bit wide implementation.    Attached file is 4bit version p... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I really like Creator. I am a big fan of it and use it daily. It is a very good quality product in my humble opinion.    However the developer teams ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Why do neither of these oscillate ?                  Regards, Dana. Show More