Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

ShSh_291626
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Sorry,

My English is poor,look at the picture

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 This is no big feature, but it is annoying that you can't remove more than one file at a time from the "Workspace Explorer".    You can add more than... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
www.cypress.com/         Regards, Dana Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
The new PSoC4    http://www.cypress.com/?id=4749    Any idea what would be the price range comparing with PSoC5 and the LP with similar RAM/ROM and fe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 For people who want to import an existing component with a C# customizer into Visual Studio C# Express for making small changes, the attached file gi... Show More
ShSh_291626
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Sorry,

My English is poor,look at the picture

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I would like to propose a new/old idea, an indepth, comprehensive, searchable    selector guide for all PSOC families.         If you look at Freescal... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
This question is further to my question a Why does EZI2C need a 60MHz clock?  But the mystery has deepened, and new evidence points to something stran... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Upon entering debug mode in PSoC Creator, it crashes, giving the general and not-very-helpful error message "psoc_creator.exe" has stopped working.   ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Very interesting thread -         www.psocdeveloper.com/forums/viewtopic.php         Regards, Dana. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.