Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

AzGa_264406
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 In order to get acquainted with the PSoC 4, I decided to play with the PSoC Creator 2.2 SP1. However, my home PC is     slightly below the minimum re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have a design in PSoC Creator 2.1 which works on a PSoC 5. I recently moved over to a PSoC5LP, which mean I must move my design over to PSoC Creator... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Hi Pals, When use the USB needs accurate oscillation as within 0.25%. When I want to change this parameter in clock editor, all editting was d... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Would it be possible to change the flow of Designer install so that    one click brings user to all necessary input checkoffs, like license,    then n... Show More
RuPi_283656
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Does Creator 2.2 have any control of structure packing of data?  For example I create a structure like:    typedefuint8 LoadedFlag;uint16 Version; str... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,    I downloaded PSoC Designer5.3 from cypress site but I couldn't install it.    My OS is window7 64bit.    During the installation, it shows a "... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Would it be possible to change the flow of Creator install so that    one click brings user to all necessary input checkoffs, like license,    then ne... Show More
YaIs_283501
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I want to be able to be invisible and visible at the check button as soc input on the ADC component, but what to do? I want you to tell me if ... Show More
RobynW
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
    In the attached zip file, you'll find a single library contraining 20 simple teaching components.  These components and their associated datashee... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I am trying to use the "Use: Regular Expressions" option in the Find/Replace window to help find strings.          However, when trying to use "negat... Show More