Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi All.    Is there a plug-in / Gui available for PSC Creator to help with the graphics design on say a 128X64 graphic display?    Regards         Ma... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hello PSoC 1 Enthusiasts   I'm pleased announce that the new version of PSoC Designer is available for immediate download!             We've added ne... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
A couple of issues that need addressing -         1) Global properties, the OpAmp Bias and Ananlog Buffer properties both were set to low power,    so... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
While editing a PGA's properties I noticed a small error, that when setting Analog    Ground, Reference,  the text display below discusses the Referen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,         When using PSoC Creator, it is generally assumed that if a particular component feature can't be used with the current options (e.g. it's... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I am relatively new to Psoc5 and Creator and am re-acquainting myself with C++.  I am having difficulties getting a particular program to build.  I kn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Hi,         "Generate Project Datasheet" depends on the assumption that the Top Scheet is named "TopDesign.cysch". My projects instead have different... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
hello sir,    I want to download cyusb for linux.    what should i do? Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        I should know how to do this, but for some reason I have a mental block. I have a very basic project, with two digital input pins and a deboun... Show More