Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Cypress and element14 are pleased to annouce the PSoC 4 Smarter Life Design Challenge!    Are you a pioneer? Do you have creative ideas that will help... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When Cypress provides a fix like this I think, for many reasons, should be    offered as a Windows Script. Minimizes errors, insures commands are type... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I have 8 pins input and 8 as output.    I would like to change connections between them during runtime.    Please see attached 2 pictures for r... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I just wanted to set a RTC to European standards for DST which is    DSTStart : Last Sunday in March    DSTEnd : Last Sunday in October    Sinc... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When configuring the DelSig there is a mislabeling of input buffer mode    as meeting R-R performance. As shown below industry standard includes    th... Show More
jicac_264551
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I'm just starting with the CY8CKIT-050.  I've instatntiated the Character LCD and read the associated Document Number: 001-86319 Rev. **    The datash... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I need a direction signal for the QuadDec component.  Do I place both the Base QuadDec component AND the QuadDec components, and just use the dir out... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
HI    I have been using PSoC since 1.5 years with device model CY8C3865AXI-019, but after installing  PSoC creator 2.2 (programmer v1.3) when I want t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 While  installing 2.2 sp1 on a win7 machine. I found that it seems to take forever while installing the psocprogrammer. I tried two times and wait fo... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        Can someone tell me what the 1300 bytes go for a program like this?    Bob    Show More