Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When using the DelSig at high resolution there are many considerations    that come into play. A good example is the design consideration doing a load... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
My program fails to compile after I upgraded from 5.3 to 5.4.    The error is:    !E C:\...\main.h(15): cannot include source file "stdint.h"; file no... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Would be nice, when configuring the DelSig, if to the reight of the resolution setting,    you show, for the set reference and input range, the equiva... Show More
PrMa_264311
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 Just encountered a strange problem. I took a project from 2.2 SP1 and imported it into 3.0. I can compile and execute the code just fine in Debug mod... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    Unlike Creator 2.2, debug watch window columns of Creator 3.0 have fixed width. The ability to modify these width settings is disabled. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Cypress and element14 are pleased to annouce the PSoC 4 Smarter Life Design Challenge!    Are you a pioneer? Do you have creative ideas that will help... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When Cypress provides a fix like this I think, for many reasons, should be    offered as a Windows Script. Minimizes errors, insures commands are type... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I have 8 pins input and 8 as output.    I would like to change connections between them during runtime.    Please see attached 2 pictures for r... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I just wanted to set a RTC to European standards for DST which is    DSTStart : Last Sunday in March    DSTEnd : Last Sunday in October    Sinc... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
When configuring the DelSig there is a mislabeling of input buffer mode    as meeting R-R performance. As shown below industry standard includes    th... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.