Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ Creator & Designer Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Can i use any Component in my verilog code by instantiating it?

kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 The following piece of code give the error:    .\usb_uart.c:210:3: warning: array subscript has type 'char' [-Wchar-subscripts] at the line marked wi... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 I hope this is the best place to do this, if there is a better less-public place to report bugs please do let me know!    <br>    In Creator 3.0 if y... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 If you use the 'Find all active references' feature, some results in the results window are duplicated many times.    For example, searching for all ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
        [1] DDS random synthesizer    ・Application field: TOY    ・Target Board: Mr.Maruyama's P5LP board,    but available for Kit-001 or Kit-050 a... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Hi,    I would like to know if it's possible to create applications for the PSoC without using PSoC Creator's IDE. Is it possible to create a textual ... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
With the time-saving functions "Go To Definition" and "Go To Implementation" which I really appreciate for larger projects I miss something like a "Ba... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 When you use the 'Find All Active References' feature, the results are displayed with the wrong search noted.    For example, I searched for all refe... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
 If you use the 'Find All Active References' feature to find references to a method name, Creator becomes unresponsive and effectively 'hangs' until t... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
I have tried all over google but I cannot seem to find the project that this application note    http://www.cypress.com/?docID=33528    is talking abo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ Creator & Designer

Discussion forum regarding PSoC Creator & Designer Software topics.